Last Updated: July 14, 2023
When you visit the Metal Roofing Mornington Peninsula website, our web servers automatically collect certain information related to your visit. This information includes the domain name and IP address associated with your computer. However, please note that this data does not reveal any personally identifiable information. The information we collect and log automatically includes:
- The IP address of the site that referred you, if applicable
- Your IP address
- The web page from which you accessed our site, if applicable
- The product identifier for your browser’s version and make (e.g., Internet Explorer 6)
- The operating system platform you are using (e.g., Macintosh or Windows)
- Search words or terms passed from a search engine (e.g., Google, Yahoo)
By analyzing this aggregated visitor traffic, referring URLs, and search engine terms, we can optimize our website’s compatibility across various browsers and operating systems, thereby enhancing our online presence strategically.
Our website utilizes cookies, which are small data files transferred to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser. These cookies do not read data from your hard disk or access cookie files from other websites. Instead, they are used to provide personalized features to our visitors.
Metal Roofing Mornington Peninsula may request additional information from you through our website. This information is collected voluntarily and may include personal details necessary for service inquiries or contact purposes.
We may disclose your personal information or log file data when required by law or in good faith belief that such actions are necessary to:
- Comply with legal processes served on Metal Roofing Mornington Peninsula or conform to legal obligations
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Metal Roofing Mornington Peninsula or our website visitors
- Identify individuals who may be violating the law, our legal notice, or the rights of third parties
- Cooperate with investigations related to alleged unlawful activities
While we take reasonable precautions to ensure the security of the information you provide us, please note that we reserve the right to transfer such information in connection with the sale of all or part of Metal Roofing Mornington Peninsula’s capital stock or assets to a third party. Additionally, we are not responsible for any security breaches or actions of third parties who receive this information.
Our website may include links to other websites. However, we are not accountable for the privacy policies or information management practices of these external sites. We strongly recommend reviewing the privacy policies of those websites to understand how they handle user information.